Hands On Class. This special class for the Valentines Day Holiday is all about fun and cooking together. In this hands-on cooking class, couples enjoy a romantic evening cooking and preparing a meal for them to enjoy.
- You will learn the basics of cutting, slicing and chopping.
- I will also introduce you to wok cooking, showing you simple techniques for you to replicate at home.
- Our classes also teach you the key basics of Chinese seasoning and what sauces to use to make delicious Chinese dishes every time!
How does it work?
- We will email you a recipe pack a week before the class, allowing you enough time to get the ingredients you'll need to cook the two delicious dishes during the lesson.
- The class will be run via zoom, you will receive the link 2 days before the class.
- This a 2 hours cooking class where I will demonstrate the dishes step by step, whilst answering all your questions.
Please inform us any dietary requirement and allergies at the time of booking.